MoreNiche Affiliate Program

Mkpitstop.com - Make money posting!

Hello everyone!

I made some changes to my blog and I will be doing more posting on various topics and more to money making online where I will share with you all the ways and tips to make money online the right way and all the programs that I will write are genuine programs and pays. So no worries on getting cheated or scammed.

Alright today I am going to talk about an awesome paid forum - Mkpitstop!

There are many paid forums out there that pays for posting in their forums. I am a member of a few of them and actively making good money. But today I am going to talk about one of the best out there which is http://www.mkpitstop.co.uk/forum


Mkpitstop??

Mkpitstop is the highest paying forum currently on the internet!

Mkpitstop pays $0.05 for each thread and $0.08 for each thread in "Market Place"!

Mkpitstop pays $0.02 for each reply!

The minimum payout is just $10.00 and payments are done through paypal!

And I got paid already once! Here is the PROOF


Alright most forums are paying on average of $0.01 - $0.03 per thread and $0.01 - $0.02 per reply but Mkpitstop pays much more than any of them and they do pay!

The admin there is great and honest plus have a lot of plans to make this forum better.
The forum members are very helpful and active too - one of them is me!


Join now and make money with Mkpitstop today!!

3 comments:

nev said...

hi there...as I write this your shoutbox is not working, that's why I am here...

anyway, I have changed the anchor text already for this blog's url to "Top Blog"..pls reciprocate my links too..

http://www.retchel1980.com - Retchel's Product Reviews

Thanks

Rash said...

Hi there, I have added your website link in my blogroll..thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hai to one and all of this blog, i am charles wishing goodluck to one and all, have a nice day.
===================================
charles
http://www.changeyourfuturetoday.net